- Learning Solutions
- > ALEKS
Meet your students where they are.Break down their learning barriers. Build on their knowledge base!
Meet the new ALEKS
ALEKS is a course assistant that helps math and chemistry instructors forge Constructive Learning Paths for their students – blending personalized modules with instructor-driven assignments to ensure every student always has another block to build on their knowledge base.
ALEKS Wins 2022 STEM Education Innovation Award!
ALEKS has been selected as winner of the “Best STEM Solution for HigherEd” award in the fourth annual EdTech Breakthrough Awards program conducted by EdTech Breakthrough, a leading market intelligence organization that recognizes the top companies and solutions in the global educational technology market.
See what it’s all about!
THE ALEKS DIFFERENCE
You lead. ALEKS follows up. Together,you help your students succeed.
Gain greater visibility into student performance so you know immediately if your lessons clicked.
- ALEKS “Initial Knowledge Check” helps accurately evaluate student levels and gaps on day one, so you know precisely where students are at and where they need to go when they start your course.
- You know when students are at risk of falling behind through ALEKS Insights so, you can remediate –– be it through prep modules, practice questions, or written explanations of video tutorials.
- Students always know where they are, how they are doing, and can track their own progress easily.
Teach your course your way, with best-in-class content and tools to immerse students and keep them on track.
- ALEKS gives you flexibility to assign homework, share a vast library of curated content including videos, review progress and provide student support, anytime anywhere.
- You save time otherwise spent performing tedious tasks while having more control over and impact on your students’ learning process.
- Students gain a deeper level of understanding through interactive and hands-on assignments that go beyond multiple-choice questions.
Efficiently and effectively create individual pathways for students without leaving anyone behind.
ALEKS creates an equitable experience for all students, making sure they get the support they need to successfully finish the courses they start.
Download our white paper
- You help reduce attrition, falling enrollment, and further widening of the learning gap.
- Student success rates improve – not just better grades, but better learning. Read our instructor win stories: Math | Chemistry
A dedicated Implementation Manager will work with you to build your course exactly the way you want it and your students need it.
- An ALEKS Implementation Manager is with you every step of the way through the life of your course. Meet our team
- You never have to figure it out on your own or be your student’s customer service. We believe in a consultative approach and take care of all of that for you, so you can focus on your class.
- Your students benefit from more meaningful in moments with you, while ALEKS—directed by you—does the rest.
See how Math and Chemistry instructorsare finding success with ALEKS.
ALEKS Math increases student success by 11% at Arizona State University.
After the first full implementation of ALEKS Math in Fall 2021, ASU Online experienced an 11% increase in student success as measured by those students who received a C or better in the course, when compared to the previous fall semester. Students improved their Math scores from a 58% success rate to 69%.
More Math wins
ALEKS helped close student knowledge gaps and improve topic mastery.
Students at the University of Texas San Antonio improved their mastery of topics significantly using ALEKS. An initial knowledge check at the beginning of the Fall 2020 semester showed 78% of topics not mastered by students. At the end of the semester, that number dropped to just 19% using ALEKS.
More Chemistry wins