Live Twitter Chat on the Future of Ed-Tech from SXSWedu
Published March 4, 2015
We're thrilled to announce that we're teaming up with the Digital Learning Day team and the Alliance for Excellent Education to hold a live Twitter chat & takeover during this year's SXSWedu conference!
Tuesday, March 10 at 3:00pm CT / 4:00pm ET
#SXMHE Chat questions:
- How is the rapid rise of ed-tech changing how students study and learn?
- What are top challenges in helping all students access the ed-tech they need to succeed?
- How can educators ensure new ed-tech purchases will be purposeful and effective?
- How is learner data impacting the development and use of new ed-tech?
- How can educators keep up with the rapid pace of ed-tech advancement?
- What new device, tool, or trend could have a big impact on ed-tech years from now?
This year's Digital Learning Day takes place on March 13th. Drawing on-site and virtual participation from tens of thousands of schools annually, Digital Learning Day is the world's largest annual celebration of effective digital teaching practices, educational technology leadership, and programs that help produce outstanding learning outcomes for today's students. Activities and events showcase the best use of educational technology from students and teachers throughout the country.
Stephen Laster is McGraw-Hill's Chief Digital Officer, and Tom Murray is the State and District Digital Learning Director at the Alliance for Excellent Education, the organization out of Washington, DC, which founded Digital Learning Day. McGraw-Hill is a key supporter of Digital Learning Day and Future Ready Schools, an effort led by the Alliance to maximize digital learning opportunities and help school districts move quickly toward preparing students for success in college, a career, and citizenship.
Join us for this exciting chat LIVE from SXSWedu, and mark your calendars for the Digital Learning Day celebration on March 13th!