How Learning Science Impacts the Work We Do | Videos
Published July 31, 2015
At McGraw-Hill the science of learning fuels ed-tech innovation and collaboration.
In these new videos members of our executive leadership team explore the different dimensions of learning science and explain how they allow us to create purposeful educational technology to better serve today's K-20 teachers and students.
- David Levin | President and Chief Executive Officer
- Stephen Laster | Chief Digital Officer
- Christine Willig | School Group President
- Heath Morrison | Senior Vice President of Government Affairs and Education Policy
- Ulrik Christensen | Senior Fellow of Digital Learning