Live Chat November 21 | Getting Employees Involved During the Giving Season
Published Fri Nov 17 00:00:00 EST 2017
Join the live Q&A for tips and ideas to support and recognize employees' efforts to give back this holiday season.
Each month the McGraw-Hill Education Culture and Talent team hosts #MHECareers chats on Twitter to explore different topics relevant to jobseekers, workforce professionals and employers. These Q&A style chats feature panels of authors, entrepreneurs, and human resource professionals.
On November 21 from 12-1pm EST, the #MHECareers chat will offer tips and ideas that all companies can put to use this season and throughout the year. This month’s talented group of panelists includes @AngelaMaiers, founder of Choose2Matter, @CyndyTrivella, Marketing & Employer Branding Manager at WorkTrends, and @HRbartender, Human Resources Professional.
The discussion will be guided by these questions:
- How are you or your company currently engaged in charitable giving or volunteerism?
- Why is supporting charitable and volunteer organizations something every business should consider doing?
- What are some unique ways you can #payitforward without pulling out your check book?
- How can managers engage their teams in giving back?
- How can employees and managers show gratitude to co-workers?
- How can companies help drive awareness of their giving & charity programs?
- What are some creative ways companies can help employees learn about giving opportunities?
- What advice would you give to colleagues about choosing charities to support during the giving season?
Our company culture at McGraw-Hill Education emphasizes giving back and volunteering. As the holidays approach, it's important for organizations to support their employees' efforts to give back in their local and global communities. We're proud to join thousands of organizations and millions of individuals in supporting #GivingTuesday on November 28th.
If you’re interested in unlocking the full potential of your career as part of our mission to help all learners succeed, take a look at our latest career opportunities today!