Live Chat August 23 | Expanding Workforce Education
Published August 21, 2017
Join the @MHECareers team for a live Twitter chat about creating professional learning opportunities in the workplace.
Every month the McGraw-Hill Education Culture and Talent team hosts #MHECareers chats on Twitter to explore different topics relevant to jobseekers, workforce professionals and employers. Panelists including career mentors and education reporters are invited to take part in the Q&A format chats to answer questions and provide advice to anyone who partakes in the conversation.
On August 23 from 12-1pm EST, the #MHECareers chat will offer advice on expanding workforce education. This month’s featured panelists include @MarkSBabbitt, Career and Leadership mentor, @writing_guru, Attorney and Career Expert, and @Fishdogs, AGS Director of Marketing.
The discussion will follow these questions:
- Why is continuous learning important in the workplace?
- What different forms can education and training take in the workplace?
- How can organizations benefit by offering education opportunities for employees?
- How can you make professional education & enrichment a daily habit?
- What can employers do to make continuous education a group activity?
- How can individual employees stay motivated to continuously improve their professional skills?
- How can employees approach their organizations about opportunities to expand their skills?
- How can employees find the right/reputable free resources to further their professional education?
Expanding your office's workforce education can feel overwhelming to accomplish when you don't know where to start. Join the conversation with @MHECareers to get tips and advice from professionals on how to enhance workforce education in your office.
If you're interested in starting your career as a member of our learning science team, take a look at our current career opportunities.
Highlights from our last #MHECareers chat: How to Find the Perfect Job for You