The McGraw Hill ALEKSAll-Star Educator Awards
No longer accepting nominations
The ALEKS All-Star Educator Awards were created in 2019 to celebrate the 20th anniversary of ALEKS, which has served more than 20 million learners throughout its history. The 2020 ALEKS All-Star Educator Awards will honor two educator winners in K–12, two instructor winners in higher education, and four honorable mentions.
Nominees should be educators who have
- used ALEKS to reshape the way they interact with students in order to drive more effective teaching and learning;
- measurably improved outcomes for students using a combination of ALEKS and other teaching techniques;
- gone above and beyond to help unlock the potential of learners at their schools using ALEKS; and
- demonstrated an innovative and unique teaching style using ALEKS.
Prizes include the following:
- A $1,000 donation from McGraw Hill to an education-focused non-profit or charity of his or her choice
- A $250 gift card
- A collection of McGraw Hill Professional books
- A package of McGraw Hill promotional items
Contest began at 9:00 a.m. EST August 3, 2020 and ended at 11:59 p.m. EST November 16, 2020. Limit of one (1) entry per person. Please see official rules for complete details.