Inspiring the Next Generation of K-12 Technology Leadership
Published June 28, 2015
Connect with McGraw-Hill Education at ISTE 2015 where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
On June 28-July 1, 2015 the annual conference of the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) takes place in Philadelphia, PA. Over the course of four days, thousands of instructors, school leaders, and technology administrators in attendance will choose from hundreds of available workshops, speaker sessions, and panels focusing on the hottest trends and most pressing issues in educational technology today.
McGraw-Hill Education has been a key fixture at the ISTE annual conference for many years now, and 2015’s will be no different. In fact, this year we’re hosting inspiring presentations from some of the ed-tech world’s most talented speakers right from our ISTE headquarters at booth #2000 in the main Expo Hall in the Philadelphia Convention Center.
If you’re fortunate enough to attend ISTE this year, be sure to follow Twitter hashtags #ISTE2015 and #ChatMHE and connect with us before, during, or even after-hours to make the very most out of each minute you spend in the City of Brotherly Love.
Below is a rundown of our key ISTE 2015 events and in-booth learning sessions:
Sunday, June 28, 2015
- 9-10pm EST on Twitter | Is Your School Future Ready? Follow or join a live #FutureReady chat with our K-12 president Chris Willig and Tom Murray of the Alliance for Excellent Education.
Monday, June 29, 2015
- 10am EST in booth #2000 | Personalized Learning in Large Districts. Presented by Dr. Shanika Hope – VP of National Urban Markets for McGraw-Hill Education.
- 1pm EST in booth #2000 | Student Data Privacy: What Are We Really Talking About? Presented by Andy Bloom – Chief Privacy Officer for McGraw-Hill Education.
- 3:15pm EST in booth #2000 | What It Means to Teach Differently. Presented by Dr. Heath Morrison – SVP Government Affairs & Education Policy for McGraw-Hill Education.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- 10am EST in booth #2000 | Efficacy In Learning. Presented by Al Essa – VP Analytics Research and Development for McGraw-Hill Education.
- 11:30am EST in booth #2000 | Student Data Privacy: What Are We Really Talking About? Presented by Andy Bloom – Chief Privacy Officer for McGraw-Hill Education.
- 12:15pm EST in booth #2000 | Redesigning Education: Achieving Your Digital Dream Conversion. Presented by Dr. Heath Morrison – SVP Government Affairs & Education Policy for McGraw-Hill Education.
- 7 – 11:30pm EST at Union Station | Bring your dancing shoes and singing voice for Ed-Tech Karaoke (ETK) – the world’s largest karaoke party for technology educators – hosted by Symbaloo and emceed by our very own Brandon Harvey!
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
- 10:45am in booth #2000 | Future Ready Schools: Preparing Students for Success. Presented by Tom Murray – Founder of Future Ready Schools and State and District Digital Learning Director for the Alliance for Excellent Education.
Connect with us in-person or online to learn about the different ways we bring the science of learning to the art of teaching every single day. You can find our full itinerary and presentation schedule here: http://info.mheducation.com/iste.2015.html